PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Gnoman Schhol Master Classes


I have wanted to take classes at Gnoman for almost two years now, finding the time has been hard, but I do have some time this Spring and I would love to try it out. I have been trying to read all that I can on animation and special effects, I have had 1 class in after effects, and I cant wait to learn flash and maya.

If some of you aren't familiar with Gnoman you can check them out here: http://www.gnomonschool.com/

Chances are if you have seen Avatar or any other blockbuster movie, someone from Gnoman had a hand in the visual aspect of making the film.

So if your ready to start learning more about animation, FX, gaming, and visual art, check out Gnoman and sign up for the master class series and learn from the best!

Enjoy, Jen.

No comments:

 
Designed by Posh Palm Web Design